Free Hit Counter Back2Basics: MPI_104 2010 - What have I learnt?

Back2Basics

Back2Basics
Roll on

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MPI_104 2010 - What have I learnt?

Mpi104, began to as quite a slow process, I knew in the beginning that we would be approaching the skills to be able to complete a website, and everything to do with HTML, XHTML and CSS. However I didn't know that the group blogging side was so important. I underestimated the importance of regularly completing a blog post on what I had learnt in class, and what I thought of the current subject we were learning about. Not to mention commenting on others thoughts and not being affraid to show my own opinion.

Mpi104 so far has taught me how to create a basic blog page, which has now over 10 posts :), on several different subjects to do with Multimedia, including HTML, CSS, Flickr etc. MPI has also taught me to create basic HTML web pages using Notepad and Word and learning to style the font to be large and different colours + adding links.

Mpi has also taught me how to create a nice looking web page with Iweb, that has 3 + pages, which I designed myself without a template, I found it more challenging and self appealing. So far MPI has taught me quite a bit to do with the web industry and how it works, this also includes the process of uploading and deleting from FTP software such as fetch and also adding RSS feeds to my Iweb and Blog.

All together I found that MPI104 this term has created an awareness inside me about the internet and I must say I have thoroughly gained priceless information about how to use applications and software, that will enhance my web design abilities in the future.

During the semester I had a couple of weeks, where I had some Emotional confusing with a few things, however I have now caught up what was needed for assignment 3 and am now up to date in the information I need to know to proceed to next semester. I'm happy to say that I have enjoyed the class so far, and am looking forward to next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment